DesignTech welcomes women and men to participate in support of our community, we have a number of volunteer positions open that need to be filled. Feel free to apply or contact us directly for more information.
DesignTech is seeking 2 - 4 social media specialists responsible for the tone and voice of the DesignTech Brand throughout social media channels. Specialists would be responsible for live updates, regular interaction and communication with community members and supporters of DesignTech. Participation at industry events is required. Photography or Photojournalism skills is "nice to have".
- Expert knowledge in social media platforms, specifically facebook and twitter
- Familiarity with executing brand strategy across multiple mediums (Social media, email, marketing)
- Experience with writing and photography
DesignTech is seeking 2 - 4 event coordinators responsible for creating and planning DesignTech events independently or in partnership with other groups or sponsors. Coordinators would be responsible for marketing, branding and logistics of DesignTech events. Participation at industry events is required.
- Previous experience in event coordinating and planning
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills
- Local market knowledge with solid connections in the Chicago design tech community